SEO is a progressive technique that allows search engines to find and rank your site higher than countless other sites, in response to a search query. In short, SEO helps generate traffic from search engines. Is your website SEO-savvy? Let’s take a look at 5 reasons why small businesses should invest in SEO!
The following data below highlights recent SEO statistics as demonstrated in the DEV8 SEO Small Businesses Benefits infographic.
1. Website Accessibility
SEO ensures your pages are accessible by the search engines and your buyers.
- SEO can increase sales, leads and targeted consumer traffic on a regular basis.
- 50% of all SEOs claim to have a 70-100% success rate in converting leads to customers.
Search engines and consumers can find your website with:
- strong link building methods
- accurate site coding
- inclusion of specific keywords.
2. Positive Returns on Investment
SEO can help generate the highest ROI, compared to other marketing options.
- 40% of SEO campaigns achieve ROI returns in excess of 500%!
- SEO can help track and improve the ROI of your website, with:
- A/B split testing
- Google analytics
- Google webmaster tools
- conversion optimization.
3. Brand Recognition
Over 60% of users search sites on the first page of search engines.
- When websites rank high in search results, it’s a branding opportunity.
- When you optimize your site and add valuable content, consumers associate your brand with specific products/services.
- SEO can help a site rank high in local searches and increase brand exposure.
The right words and phrases will attract targeted visitors to your site 41% of searches that are unsuccessful after the first page are refined by a different keyword search/phrase.
SEO employs keywords and phrases for potential:
…..resulting in targeted traffic and more sales.
5. Non-Stop Marketing
With the right tools, SEO can serve as a 24/7 global marketing opportunity.
Small businesses benefit from search engine optimization due to:
- full-time, site functionality
- accessible to consumers at any given time
63% of small businesses do not have a website and are overlooked by 5% of consumers who search for local businesses online:
- creating a website
- relating business content
- adding company details
….are simple strategies to increase sales and consumer base around the clock.
For those interested in jumpstarting your SEO tactics, visit www.dev8.net/ and employ expert SEO services to enhance your burgeoning business!